Summer Student Job Postings – Johnstown Ont, Plant
Summer Positions – up to 12 (subject to business demand)
Shifts: 1, 2, 3 and 4 (Production Operators)
Check us out at www.prysmian.com to see what we do!
- Please submit a current resume with cover letter for the respective role to email@example.com on or before March 31st, 2021.
Note: All positions are subject to business demands, the employment period is approximately May 3, 2021 to September 4, 2021.
Requirements: Must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Attending or planning to attend post-secondary education in September 2018
- Proven written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to schedule and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent punctuality and attendance,
- Able to lift, push and pull upwards of 60 lbs. on a repetitive basis, climb stairs, ladders and other devices.
- Work safely and conscientiously in attainment of production targets
- Work 12-hour shifts on a rotating shift basis, including nights and weekends, up to 48 hours per week.
All qualified candidates (as per above) will be via resume assessment, with interviews and plant tours for those making the next round of assessment.
Compensation and Benefits
- Earn on average $700.00- per week, before taxes, not including any overtime worked.
- Overtime paid for hours worked more than 40 per week, with wage increases subject to job performance and tenure in role
- Safety footwear and all PPE provided at no cost
- Workstation and standby premiums eligible
- Evening shift differential premium eligible.
- Wages paid weekly by direct deposit.
- Date Posted:Feb 24, 2021
- Number of Positions Available:12
- Employment Type:Student
- Employment Duration:Temporary
- Job Location:Johnstown
- Deadline:03:53PM on Mar 12, 2021