Prysmian Canada is Growing
The world’s leading cable solutions provider is hiring for its Prescott Facility.
With over 130 years of aggregated history, 30,000 people in 50 countries and 106 plants, Prysmian offers great career opportunities and challenges. We offer very competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Licensed Industrial Mechanic
Prysmian Group is currently recruiting for a Licensed Industrial Mechanic to support our growing business. Good communication skills (both verbal and written) Base wage up to $80,000/yr. This position requires flexible working hours and rotating 12-hour shifts.
- MUST HAVE Skilled trades designation (i.e. Industrial Mechanic)
- Pension plan with Company matching up to 6%
- Health and medical benefits paid by Employer
- Yearly fitness allowance
- Gain Share Incentive Program - Up to $3,000 of gross earnings
- Training and Development Program
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Frequent walking, standing, squatting and reaching required
- In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Prysmian Group will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
Send us your resume now to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to work with the world leader in cable manufacturing.
- Date Posted:Feb 24, 2021
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Employment Duration:Permanent
- Job Location:Johnstown
- Deadline:03:55PM on Mar 12, 2021