Ontario’s Ministry of Health is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives to join their team for an initial three-month assignment to support their COVID-19 vaccine scheduling rollout.
This position is right for you if you are known for your friendly demeanor, professional and courteous phone presence, and your genuine care for the customers you serve! You put your customers first, and easily build connections as you operate with empathy, patience, and a sincere concern for solving their problems.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will serve as the first point of contact for callers in an inbound call-centre environment, providing guidance, quality customer service and accurate information.
- Work remotely with technology provided by the client
- Listen carefully and understand customer requests and inquiries, in a high-volume inbound call centre
- Leverage a knowledge base and informational materials to offer guidance to callers and provide them with accurate information
- Escalate concerns/questions as needed
- Represent our organization professionally to callers
- Work diligently and properly with confidential information
The best person for this role is a quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys the variety that comes along with working in a high-volume setting. They are engaging communicators, with strong people skills and a desire to help others, and will work diligently with confidential information.
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you!
This is a full-time temporary position, with a three-month contract to start and some possibility of extension. The work schedule will be rotational shifts of 3 days - 12 hours per day (8am - 8pm), with 3 days off. Shifts will rotate throughout weekdays and weekends. Candidates must be flexible to work these shifts on an ongoing basis.
The pay rate is $19.00 per hour.
- Experience in a customer service role in a call-centre environment
- Experience using an online ticketing system, CRM, or similar platform, for handling and documenting calls
- Ability to Fluently speak, read and write English (bilingual English/French an asset)
- Post-Secondary education is preferred
- Proficiency with the use of computers (CRMs preferred)
Please visit the link below to apply:
- Date Posted:Mar 01, 2021
- Number of Positions Available:1
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Employment Duration:Permanent
- Deadline:12:00AM on Mar 19, 2021